Skinister Prosthetic Medical Adhesive (1-4oz)
$19.99 – $58.49
- Silicone Prosthetic Adhesive – Silicone based medical grade adhesive glue for medical, visual effects, and cosplay.
- Skins Safe Adhesive – Application safe for breast forms, ostomy appliance, body jewelry, eyebrows, and more.
- Sprayable Application – 2 & 4oz bottle with spray top for easy application.
- Remove with Skinister Medical Adhesive Remover.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Safety Data Sheet
Medical Grade Prosthetic Adhesive Spray
Skinister Medical Adhesive Spray is skin safe glue designed to adhere silicone prosthetics. Designed for medical uses, visual effects, and cosplay costumes. Attach silicone mastectomy breast forms, and ostomy appliances safely to your skin. Safely attach eyebrows, body jewelry, and other costume prosthetics.
Use Skinister Medical Adhesive Remover to safely clean prosthetics and remove adhesive in-between applications.
How to apply prosthetic adhesive
- Prepare your skin by washing with soap and water and allow your skin to fully dry.
- Spray Skinister Medical Adhesive to the prosthetic. A thin coat of adhesive is usually more effective than a thick coat.
- Allow Skinister Medical Adhesive to fully dry before applying to skin. The adhesive is suspended in solvent, which needs a few minutes to evaporate.
- Press and hold the prosthetic firmly against the skin. Skinister Medical Adhesive is a pressure sensitive adhesive and maximum strength is achieved by applying pressure for several minutes.
Prosthetic Medical Adhesive Uses
Ostomy Appliance Adhesive
Many ostomy bag systems for feature a light adhesive intended for short term. This helps prevent leakage and providing protection form skin irritation and infection. Ostomy Adhesive allows uses to further secure their ostomy bag system to the skin. This allows colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease survivors and to continue to wear their appliance for longer periods of time, while maintaining a secure connection. Ostomy adhesive also provides extra support for an active lifestyle, along with maintaining a strong bond while bathing or swimming.
For more information, view our Skinister Medical Adhesive for Ostomy Care guide.
Mastectomy Breast Form Adhesive
Mastectomy breast forms are often worn in a pocketed bra or other garment. However, there are many beneficial reasons why some women might desire to adhere the breast form directly to their skin. A notable reason is a desire to wear a regular bra or go braless for specific outfits. Breast Form Adhesive allows women to more naturally secure breast forms to their breast tissue. Utilizing breast form adhesive can also provide wearers with a more even weight distribution. Some also find securing breast forms with adhesive allows for a more natural look and more comfortable movement, especially while they are active.
Costume Prosthetic Adhesive
Costume prosthetics, such as horns or face masks, need to be securely attached to the skin to provide a true to life look. Costume Prosthetic Adhesive is allows cosplay and makeup artists a safe way to attach costume prosthetics while protecting their skin and their prosthetics.
Hollister Adapt 7730 Medical Adhesive Spray Replacement
Learn more about how Skinister Medical Adhesive Spray has the same active ingredients as the recently discontinued Hollister Adapt 7730 Medical Adhesive. This makes Skinister Medical Adhesive a perfect replacement.
1oz, 2oz, 4oz, 1oz Adhesive & 2oz Remover, 2oz Adhesive & 2oz Remover, 4oz Adhesive & 4oz Remover